- Mailing lists of all Chamber members supplied yearly to all current chamber members (available by request)
- Annual golf outing
- Business Expo & Career Fair with Dist. 212 Leyden High Schools
- FREE online & community guide listing
- Extensive business opportunities with members
- Community Guide
- We will stamp all your Certificate of Origin Documents for a nominal fee of $25 for members and $75 for non-members.
- Welcome package for new members/residents that will have coupons and incentives to conduct business with our members
- E-mail Blasts for all Chamber events
- Facility tours at FP/SP/RG businesses
- Meetings with state representatives and “Meet the Mayors.”
- Sponsorship and involvement in community events and groups
- Support from other Chamber members
- FREE one-month website ad for new members
We are committed to providing you with great services and opportunities for your business to be successful. We welcome your membership and look forward to serving our communities with pride.
Membership Investment Schedule
- Annual dues are from January 1st thru December 31st.
- If your facility is a branch office, dues are paid by the size of your entire organization unless this is a locally owned and operated branch.
- Membership in the chamber enables all company employees to actively participate in special groups or programs, committees, or boards of directors within the chamber structure.
- The Chamber now accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX for your convenience. If you are paying by credit card, please fill in the application below; if paying by check, please Download and mail the check with the application to The Grand Chamber office at 11 Conti Parkway Elmwood Park, IL 60707.
This application is subject to approval at the next Board of Directors meeting.
51 & Over Platinum
Fill out the form below or please Download and mail the check with the application to The Grand Chamber by O'Hare, 11 Conti Parkway, Elmwood Park, IL 60707.